Wednesday 23 January 2008

All Bets Are Off.

Will this one make it? There have been many ventures from myself and my flatmate, James, to publish something on the internet. I've had some solo ventures, one with modest low-level success, a fan-site for a band who have since disappointed me, but the duets have never made it. We tried creative writing, designs, wallpapers, game news and reviews (well, that was with a whole team, we were n-gamer.com, way before it became a magazine - since deceased but a wayback machine never dies, gamecube fanatics). Successful has never been an applicable adjective in these 'projects'.

If I was a scientist, I would imagine this trend would be enough to predict the outcome of this particular expedition. But I'm an optimistic person. Let the irrelevant commentary begin.



P.S. We're ones for in-jokes, but hopefully our needs have been satiated by the header and the URL. Perhaps one day, if anyone ever cares, we'll explain that.

No comments: